Friday, December 5, 2008

'Tis The Season

Adalyn loved decorating for Christmas... there were so many fun things to see and play with. She took advantage of every moment! She loves to see the Christmas tree lit up and gets so excited when we walk into the room...



So I just had to put one in her room! It's not a very good picture, but I know what you're thinking... This girl is going to HATE pink when she grows up! Not that it has anything to do with this post, but here is a video of some new noises that Adalyn has begun to make. Too funny!

1 comment:

sarita said...

How jealous I am of both of your Christmas trees! We opted not to put one up since we won't be here for Christmas (and let's face it, Isaac would have inevitably tipped it over on top of him and we don't need any more stitches this month).

And the growling--adorable! We heard it first hand the other day when we were talking on the phone to Lynn and Mary-Ann was babysitting her.

I love how Addie's hair is coming in so blonde. I can't wait to see it in person. :)