1. Our curious little lady is figuring out how to get what she wants, when she wants it. Lately she has been pulling herself up to reach different things. Everyday I get to see all the funny and interesting things that she is learning and doing. She amazes me day after day and I love every moment I have with her.
2. 10:00pm. That's right I find delight at 10:00pm and here's why. This is the only time that Devin and I have a chance to just sit and relax together. Devin, who is appreciated more than he knows, has been working excruciating hours keeping him at the office very late in the evening. Also, Adalyn's bedtime is about 9:30, so right around 10:00 we have just a moment to ourselves before it's my bedtime. Devin is so wonderful... even after very long days he is so willing to come home and help me with whatever I need (even if that means running to the store for GingerAle!) He is also so optimistic and can always make me laugh. He makes our home such a happy place to be. I delight in knowing it will be forever. (Isn't he handsome?)
3. Best Friends. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends who I have stayed close with over the years. I have known Jessica since 4th grade and I don't doubt that she will remain a life-long friend. We have begun a monthly craft day and I am so grateful that we are able to stay close. She is a beautiful girl who I will love forever. A picture of our recent craft is below.
4. Family. I love, love, love my whole family! They are wonderful and I enjoy every single individual person. I am so extremely lucky not only to have been born into an amazing family but to have then also married into one as well. So many of them do not live in Utah but they will be coming here for Christmas very soon and I can't wait!
My cup runneth over...
1 comment:
Cute post. I am excited to see how big Addie is now. How adorable. Already pulling her self up. Those are some great posts and we are so excited to see you. Devin you are a handsome man and don't be embarrassed, I can say that on sisterly love. Custard Anyone?
Post a Comment