We were able to get some video last night of Adalyn's new way to talk. She has discovered her voice at full capacity and she loves letting it out. In this first video, if you listen really closely, you can hear her say mama at the end. She says mom and mama all the time and I don't think I could be any prouder!(Although Daddy is a bit jealous!)
And here is a picture especially for Grandma Payne... her 1/4 African granddaughter sitting in an African chair, wearing her African outfit!
3 comments:
Dang... she is adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting! crazy! Let's hang soon okay. Heather
That is hilarious. I loved watching the videos. She is really growing up fast and I bet you guys are just loving how her personality is really starting to show. She is one hot little lady.
Nice vids.. You guys are doing much better at blogging than before. Good job. yall still coming to SLC this weekend? Jay
Post a Comment