Friday, August 22, 2008

4 Months Old Today

Today Adalyn turned 4 months old... Hard to believe but it's true. We have had 4 months of baby bliss as she is literally the perfect baby ( gee... where have you heard that before?) Lately, she has become much more inquisitive and we can tell that she is trying to figure the world out (I think I am still trying to do that!) She is loads of fun and I appreciate every day that I have with her. Here are some pictures of things we've done lately...


4months old and SO SOPHISTICATED




















Adalyn has found her thumb and would rather suck that and just hold her binkie










Adalyn loves to grab things and feel them with her hands...she has even tried to grab my spaghetti mid bite! She is a very curious girl and loves to see and touch new things.










Finding new ways to sleep...











Addie loves to stand and get a better view of what is going on. She has also begun grabbing her legs and holding them up... she is very helpful when we change her diapers as she holds her legs up for us while we wipe.













Her first taste of El Salvador... though I doubt it will be her last!
We also went to our cousin Ryan's farewell... he will be serving in West Africa. Good Luck!!


Although we haven't been lucky enough to get any footage, Adalyn has begun to roll over. She surprised us on Sunday during her tummy time session as she decided that she had had enough and pushed herself over to her back! Crawling here we come!
Recently, I discovered what a horrible cook I am. I always knew that I wasn't the best, but now that I have been forced to cook more it isn't a pretty sight. Below are pictures of my attempt to make Polka Dot Kiss Cookies... shameful I know! ( for those of you who don't know what those are, know they aren't supposed to look like that!)

3 comments:

sarita said...

Cute outfit in the top picture! Where did you get it?

As for the polka dot kisses---I feel your pain, girl. I can never get those cookies to turn out right.

Love the new look of the blog, by the way :)

Jay and Heath said...

We made the post! cuando vamos a pupusear otra vez? solo nos faltan 9 meses aqui en utah, asi que tenemos que colgar un monton. Jota

Angie said...

Those are some great pictures and amazing how much Addie is growing. She is so cute. My favorite is her holding her legs while you change her. Hilarious