

Hello all!
I thought I would send a blog in celebration of me becoming a real stay-at-home mom! I had my last official day of school on Friday. I turned in my classroom keys and said good-bye to being a professional teacher for awhile (though I still consider myself a teacher, I just have one student instead of 21). I will definitely miss my students (one of them gave me his phone number right before he left "so I could call this summer") but feel that at home is where I belong now.
Ryan and Isaac and I are taking a trip to Des Moines next week in hopes of finding a place to live in the fall. Wish us luck! Ryan has been very diligent in searching for both homes and apartments online, so hopefully we will find something that suits our family (and our budget) while we are out there next week. We are all very excited for the family reunion and other activities that we have going on this summer. We look forward to spending time with all of you.
Here are a couple of pictures from a hike we took a couple of weeks ago to Donut Falls. Isaac loves to be outside! He is growing up really fast and really starting to react to everyone around him. He is going to miss all of the nonstop attention he gets living at Grandma's house.
3 comments:
Great picture Sarita!! I can tell Ike will be an outside kid.
Lynn
Congrats SAHM. Now the fun begins! If you need to stop at our place on your way to Iowa you're always welcome.
Thanks, Becky, I'm sure we will take you up on that!
Post a Comment