Monday, June 4, 2007

The Payne Reunion B&B

Hello everyone!!!! This is Papa Payne putting my first offering on the blog. Stake Conference is officially over except for the report to the Q12 so I am more relaxed and ready to take on other things.

Yesterday, Mom and I went with the Hancocks and located our B&B for our family reunion June 29-July1, (2 nights) in Woodland Utah. It is a 100 year old farm house, redone just a few minutes out of Kamas. We didn't get in to take a look, but the grounds are nice and it is in the country!!

Directions: Gavin and Becky coming from I-80: Take exit 155 Wanship exit and proceed towards Kamas. Go through Peoa, Oakley, Kamas, Francis. This road becomes Highway 32. Stay on this road until you come to a junction and take Highway 35 a left hand turn towards Woodland. At the junction, you will go 3.9 miles and you will find the Farmhouse on the right side of the road. Anyway, the directions are easy, take the Wanship exit, go straight till the Woodland turn off, turn left, go 3.9 miles and you are there.

For the rest of us, take I-80 to Highway 40 on the way to Heber. Take the Kamas exit and take that road to Kamas. Take a right at the first light in Kamas, proceed to the Woodland turn off, go left on Highway 35 for 3.9 miles and there it is on the right.

I will get more info on what we will be doing. We plan to go up after Stephanie Atkinson's wedding and lunch. We guess we will get there around 4pm or so.

I'll blog more when I get more time. Love to all the grandkids. I will post a picture of the shark I swam with in Grand Cayman.

Love,

Papa Payne

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the directions! We're looking forward to it.

I did some shopping today and got some supplies for a little craft the girls and grandkids might be interested in. Just something fun in case we have time.

Let us know what else we can bring!