Thursday, August 25, 2022

May 2022

 Somehow I didn't fully document our May in pictures.  Likely it was either due to being so busy we couldn't keep up or where we chose to just take it all in stride and be in the moment of each thing.  I'd like to think it was the latter, but to be honest I really can't remember.  So here is what I was able to document. 


At a Young Women's activity, Addy created a cupcake that was amazing.  Like really. And I never like cupcakes. It was like an apple cinnamon concoction that I truly wish she had written down the recipe for!


 For Mother's Day, the Young Women offered to serve the mother's of our ward and spent Saturday afternoon making quite a few desserts for the Relief Society lesson. It was a lot of work and I was so proud of these girls!


We had also created some cute decorations with notes of love to make the day extra special!




Addy had her final choir concert. It was fun but she was relieved for it to be over as well!


Coco's Spring Dance Recital.  She is so fun to watch and always get so excited when she gets to get all dolled up for this stuff!




Afterwards we celebrated by going to dinner wherever she wanted... Pasta Factory!


We had a rare Lunar Eclipse that was very visible and it was pretty cool to see. 




Final dance class for the year.  It was fun to see Coco grow throughout this last year!

For another YW activity Addy was able to learn how to repel. So much fun!


These girls found a turtle in the arboretum on one of their walks.  They would look for him every time they would walk after that. 


Throughout the year these kiddos got together on Wednesday's for Story Time at the Library.  It was kind of sad when the last Story Time came around.  With some of the kids going off to Kindergarten or preschool in the upcoming year this group would likely not be the same again. 


And before we knew it, the last day of school was here!  We were definitely excited and ready for summer to begin!  No more schedules, vacations, and lots of sun... we couldn't wait!



Walking the dog!


Ahh... we made it!  Another year of school in the books and an entire summer ahead of us! A much needed break is what we all need and are so looking forward to! 



No comments: