Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 2018

January was a rough month for this family! We had so much sickness going on that it made it really hard to get out much.  So we mostly just hunkered down indoors and attempted to get over all the sickness that was taking place.  When we were feeling well enough to get out here's what we did...

This girl loves being all decked out in her winter clothing.  Anytime she has her snow boots on, she skips around wherever she goes. 



Funny girls love wearing daddy's hat...


 I finally got around to buying our first pack of diapers and when I opened the box I couldn't believe how small they were!  We are all getting so excited to meet this little one!


Devin and I were able to get out for a date night and it was such a great night.  Dinner first and then we went to the new Hale Center Theater to see Aida which was so good.  Aunt Shanny and Uncle Matt took such good care of the girls for us so that we could do this!

I am so grateful that I took the time to read the book Wonder with the older girls this month.  It was such a great book and I loved the extra time that I got to spend with them and listen to them read.  Once we finished we went to see the movie and it did not disappoint.  It was fun spending some extra time with them.  


With all the sickness, baptism preparation, and pregnancy struggles, Tess and I have been staying mostly indoors and keeping pretty low key.  So when we both were feeling mostly better we decided to get out for some special 1 on 1 time.  She got her first pedicure and just giggled the whole time.  Then we headed to our favorite restaurant "the bisquetti place" aka Greek Souvlaki for some lunch.  


Little Besties... Kassidy and Tess


While the older girls and I went to see Wonder, Devin took Tess to the Bean Museum at BYU.  She is such a little poser!









Never thought I'd see the day, but he looks good in aprons!

This little one has been such an active baby.  She moves a ton and throughout this last month has even kept me up in the middle of the night while she just rolls around for a couple of hours.  Seeing as how this will be the only thing I will miss about being pregnant, I had to get some of her movement on video.  Also, it is pretty amazing how our bodies can can just stretch and grow to insane sizes to house these little babies.


The end of January means we are one step closer to so many changes taking place in our house!  And we are very much looking forward to it!

No comments: