Friday, January 11, 2013

Diagnosis: Serious Case of Bieber Fever

Months and months and months ago we were among a lucky group of girls (well, girls at heart anyway) who managed to snag some tickets to Justin Bieber!  After months of waiting, it came... and it was
A-MAZING!!  Absolutely exceeding our greatest expectations (and long anticipation).
                 Yep that's right... 2 teeny boppers and a group of women/moms, all 25+years, in Bieber shirts and stoked to see The Boyfriend.  Couldn't have asked for a better group to share this night with... Love these gals! 

We started the night off with dinner...
( Addie+Avery=BFF's)




And then the concert... Which started off right with Carly Rae Jepson. She did a fabulous job and was super fun and bubbly. 
I debated back and forth for months whether or not to bring Addie. I initially bought the tickets for her, but then started to wonder whether she would enjoy a whole concert or not.  Truth be told, the concert was so much more fun because she was there.  I loved watching her get so excited, cheering, doing the wave, dancing, and singing along.  I told Devin, "This is only the beginning!"





                      This is a really short clip but it was the only one I could get of her dancing away because it was too dark.  What a cutie!
                   



Just a taste of The Bieb's performance...


This was such a great experience and one that won't be forgotten soon.  We are Beliebers for life! 

P.S. Not a Bieber fan? Just a note... He was late for this concert because he was visiting a 7 year old girl who has been battling cancer for 3 years.  She had tickets to the concert but couldn't go because she was in the hospital.  You can read all about it here.  What a guy!

No comments: