Something I always want to remember about Adalyn is not necessarily the number of trips to the instacare that we have taken, but how incredibly brave she has been through every one. Even when she was very little she hardly cried during shots. Our most recent trip to the instacare was last night to fix the cut she got on her chin after slipping on some wooden stairs.
She needed stitches and never once cried, flinched, or even moved when she was told to stay still. I think it was harder for me to watch them stitch her up than it was for her to get the stitches put in! I always try to make things easier for her in these situations, but her ability to stay strong makes things much easier on me! I love her brave, understanding soul!
I think next trip to the instacare I am going to ask for a punch pass: come in 9 times and get the 10th time free! Have to love it!


1 comment:
When I read the title of your post in my Reader this morning I thought, "Sweet! They got to see the new Disney movie!"
Way to be brave, Addie (and Krystal)!
Post a Comment