Friday, May 11, 2012

A New Look

At Adalyn's 4 year check-up we discovered that there was something wrong with her eyes.  She wasn't handling the eye test as well as we thought she would.  So they sent us to an optometrist where we discovered that she is farsighted, and extremely so in her right eye.  The severity in her right eye has caused the brain to stop using that eye causing it to occasionally wander.  So, the solution?  A prescription that has given her a new look...

She was able to try a bunch of different glasses on and when she came to these ones she said "I want these ones!"  It is going to be a bit of a lifestyle change for her but doesn't she just look darling?  


3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That makes her look so grown up. And adorable. Eleanor loves wearing her reading glasses and pretending to need them all the time.

slingwall said...

I think she looks so cute with those glasses. Don't listen to Devin Chums are cute on kids.

Brenda said...

Very cute. I love kids with glasses!