- She is quite possibly the happiest baby ever. She is so content with everything and she just loves to laugh. It is so easy to make her smile and she gets super excited when someone is giving her attention.
- She loves to dance/head bang. Whenever someone sings or she hears music she starts bouncing away.
(forgive my singing!)
- Quincy is super mellow and is just fine not being able to get anywhere in a hurry. She shows no desire to crawl and is happy just sitting in one place or rolling to where she needs to go.
- Some of her most recent nick-names are Quince, Sis, Q, Curly Q, and Lovebug.
- She is very good at understanding words. She will clap, give a high five, give kisses and she attempts to wave whenever you ask her too. She is also starting to use a little bit of sign language and clicks her tongue to communicate with us.
- She is still a thumb sucker and quite the Momma's girl when she is tired. Also, when falling asleep, she likes to pull the blanket up to her face while she sucks her thumb.
- She loves food... anything and everything we give her she will take (except peas).
- She grabs everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. I can no longer wear jewelry, hold her while I eat, or leave her close to her sister's hair.
- Although she is a happy, mellow baby, when provoked she will get mad and fight back. I was surprised the first time I heard her "mean scream" and watched her push Adalyn's hand away from her face! Boy, I think we are in for it down the road!
- Quincy loves hugs and kisses and passes them out freely.
- Quincy is very aware of her surroundings and is also very protective of her sister and I. Anytime it appears as though someone is hurting us she gets very upset.
Quincy is such a sweet, loving, happy, beautiful, and amazing baby. I love watching her and Adalyn interacting, laughing, and playing together. Her easy-going and fun personality is starting to really come out and we are so grateful for the opportunity of raising her. We love this little lady!
1 comment:
She is so cute! I never saw pictures of Adalyn at that age but they do look so much alike to me!
Post a Comment