- She taught herself to fall asleep on her own. One day she decided that she was done with being held and put in the swing. She was acting really fussy, so as a last resort I laid her in her crib... she went right to sleep and has fallen asleep by herself ever since. (including throughout the night)
- To hear Quincy cry is a rare occasion. If she is crying it is for two reasons: she is EXTREMELY hungry or EXTREMELY tired. Otherwise she is so content. We can take her anywhere without worrying about crying and we wake up in the morning to her cooing and talking in the crib. She is a very mellow and happy baby.
- She takes things like a champ. Adalyn really loves Quincy and for that reason she kind of mauls her. We constantly have to remind Addie to "back up" and "Quincy needs some space." But Q just takes it happily. Although, we have seen some fight in her if she really doesn't like something!
- Quincy is very loving. She loves cuddles and kisses and I admit, I could give them to her all day!
Currently Quincy's stats are Weight: 16 lbs 9 oz (75%), Height: 26.7 in. (90%), Head: 17.9 in. (95%). She is cutting her first two teeth now and eating rice cereal. She has been such a joy to have in our lives and I look forward to seeing how her "Laid-back, content personality' continues to develop. We love this little lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment