I am so grateful for the opportunity of being a mother and a wife. I have the most wonderful husband and daughters that a girl could ask for. My cup runneth over.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Mother's Day
This post is specifically directed to all the wonderful Mother's in my life. I have said before that it takes becoming a mother to truly appreciate your own mother. I never completely understood how much love a mother can hold in her heart, how much work it takes to be a mother, and how much sacrifice a mother willingly endures for her children. A mother's work is the hardest and yet the most rewarding work there is. I can't express the gratitude in my heart for my mother... you have always been a thoughtful, caring, and hard working person and I couldn't have asked for a better mother. To my second mother (in law)... you are one of a kind and I am so blessed to know you and am indebted to you for raising such an amazing man. To my sisters (on both sides)... you are all such amazing mothers and I am so grateful for your examples. And to all mothers... It is such an incredible work that you all do everyday. It will never be easy but it will always be worth it. I love you all very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment