Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Holidays are no longer one day events... with both of our families (plus our own little family celebration) every holiday ends up being at least a 2-3 day event. I love it!! Our Easter just happened to be spread out over the weekend as follows...

Friday Night: Egg coloring





























Saturday Morning: Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt with Payne Grandparents















































Sunday: Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt with Wayment Grandparents











































And then to add Conference on top of all of it... made for one amazing weekend. We love and appreciate our families and all they do for us and our girls!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I LOVE extending holidays! I also love the second to last pic of Addie with the huge hair and Easter basket. By the way, you look amazing Krystal. I can't believe you had a baby not even two months ago. I hope I can lose the pounds as fast as you did.