Do I really have 2 daughters?
2 beautiful daughters?
Plus a wonderful husband to top it off?
Am I really that blessed?
I think someday it will seem less surreal, but for now I will just enjoy the dream.
Meanwhile, Adalyn has really warmed up to Quincy. She is constantly asking where she is, wanting to check on her, wanting to lay with her, and laughing at little things like when Quincy hiccups or opens her mouth wide enough for Addie to slip her finger in there. It has been so fun to watch.
So far Quincy has made the transition to 2 kids very easy. She never cries... only whimpers when she is hungry and is content to lay with you or by herself. She isn't affected by noise... which is really helpful considering Adalyn isn't a quiet child. We have really enjoyed having her home and watching Adalyn interact with her.
3 comments:
congratulations! your girls are beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! The vidoes are so cute! Thanks for posting them! Can't wait to see her in person!!
Congratulations you guys! She is so darling!
Post a Comment