*I never thought that toys strewn about the house meant that we had a GOOD day.
*I never thought that this...
would sound better to me than any symphony or professional pianist ever could. Although, hearing them together really was amazing...
(Adalyn loved watching her Great Grandpa Payne play the piano and wanted to be right up there with him.)


*I never thought that I would enjoy coloring, at the age of 26, as much as I do.
*I never thought that watching kids play Ring Around the Rosie would be the highlight of my day.
*I never thought that the word Mama would be the most important word I could ever hear.
*I never thought that one good man, and one little lady could change my whole world.
*I never thought that someone else's "owie" could hurt me more than it hurt them.
*I never thought that the little everyday things are what makes being a wife and mother so worthwhile.

1 comment:
I love the video of Addie and Grandpa Payne. I can't tell you what I would give to have similar footage with him and my kids.
Post a Comment