For the past two weekends we, here in Utah, have been hit with
some major snow. Although it has
given us the "White Christmas" feel,
it has also created some extra work
for the men in the house. The first weekend Devin was the only one
in the house who wasn't disabled
in some way... (Dad's back is acting
up again, Mom was sick, and I am
great with child.) It took him two hours
to clean up the mess that nature made!


Luckily, this weekend, Dad was back in action and together it took less time to clear the snow. It is very beautiful though and we have quite the "Winter Wonderland!"


Happy Winter Everyone!!
4 comments:
I thought you guys quit this blogging stuff, so I stopped looking at your page. good to see you back. How you feelin? Jay
Ya se perdieron otra vez. Ya es hora de poner mas fotillos. queremos ver el ombligo de tu mujer, y mas abajo. Heath
Hey Krystal and Devo. Hope all is going well. You should now post a picture of how far along Krystal is. Love you guys.
December 8th people... get on it! Jay
Post a Comment