Saturday, November 3, 2007

Darth Hannah MonPregnant Vader







Here are a few pics that I thought you'd like. Sara has been verbally abusing me for quite some time, so I decided to finally blog. You can see Krystal's lil' belly and if you look close enough you can see mine too. Things have been going great in our neck of the basement. We found out that we will be having a baby girl (as I predicted). We are very excited, but a little worried about the stiff competition (Natalee and Ellie). The hemorrhage has grown a little bit, but it has not harmed the baby.

I am a tad jealous about Gavin's Wii. I have made many attempts to get the folks to buy one , but all have been stymied. I am still looking for a place to utilize my talents and make moderate gains in the process to support my wife and unborn child. If you have any friends that want a man like me for around $40,000, I am willing. We went condo/house hunting today. We found a couple of places that we like, but we are still on the search. I have been in the basements of 66.67% of my siblings and I am fond of both of them. Gavin and Becky's is a little more workshopy, but it will d0. Let us know if any openings come about. Adios Hermanos!

4 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Dev looks way more pregnant than Krystal. But I guess I do too. Nice costumes kids. I was Hanna too this year. You can always come work construction with me if you want. They'll pay you about 6 dollars an hour. Interested?
Jay

sarita said...

Por fin! Las dos barrigas estan bonitas. Sigue con el blog para que no tenga que abusarte tanto. Usare mas que palabras la proxima vez. :) Muchas gracias!

Jay and Heath said...

for those of you who dont "hablan espanol" (chris farley), Sara just said "oh shove it Devin!!!" in a really angry voice.

sarita said...

Oh shove it, Jota.