There have been only 3 contributors so far. I didn't expect this weak showing amongst the Payne Nation. Yesterday, Krystal and I went with Ryan and Sara to the Red Iguana. The waiter hit on Krystal right in front of my face... I got so upset that I ate almost all of Ryan's fried ice cream. It was fun and Isaac felt right at home with the Latin love music. The picture above shows a few friends that came up to visit from El Salvador. We don't have a cute baby so we have to think of other cool pictures to post. Krystal and I are undecided about where to go after I graduate. We would take any bribes to be persuaded to go to Colorado or Iowa... or even to stay in the basement for the rest of our lives. We are doing great and we want to let everyone know that we love them. Last person to post has the smallest calves.Sunday, May 6, 2007
Get your blog on...
There have been only 3 contributors so far. I didn't expect this weak showing amongst the Payne Nation. Yesterday, Krystal and I went with Ryan and Sara to the Red Iguana. The waiter hit on Krystal right in front of my face... I got so upset that I ate almost all of Ryan's fried ice cream. It was fun and Isaac felt right at home with the Latin love music. The picture above shows a few friends that came up to visit from El Salvador. We don't have a cute baby so we have to think of other cool pictures to post. Krystal and I are undecided about where to go after I graduate. We would take any bribes to be persuaded to go to Colorado or Iowa... or even to stay in the basement for the rest of our lives. We are doing great and we want to let everyone know that we love them. Last person to post has the smallest calves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment