September started with the annual Wayment Family Reunion up at the cabin. Its always so much fun with lots of dirt, 4-wheeling, s'mores, lizards, forts, scavenger hunts, and time with family.
I couldn't believe it when the kids told me to come see the fort that they had built!
I couldn't believe how much this girl loved the lizards. She wanted to be holding one every moment! She would talk to them and sing to them and just loved them!
Addie started driving the 4 wheelers on her own this year! I didn't know how to feel about it... she is just getting so big!
Lizard Hunting with Grandpa...
Next up was the Sego Lily Elementary Carnival which is always a lot of fun for the girls!
This month Addie had a project for her class where she had to come up with and create an arcade game made from 50% cardboard. She did such a great job with it!
Then they had a night where all the ALL students got together to play all the arcade games and then do minute to win it games. It was a fun night for them!
Took Tess and her BFF Kassidy to the museum one day. These 2 crack me up!
Fun night watching the Cougs play with Devin. He even found me a shirt in the right color that fit over this belly!
We had a fun night celebrating Grandma Johnson's 80th birthday with all of the Johnson clan! We sure love Grandma... she is such a sweet lady!
Could she be any cuter? Tess has loved feeling the baby kick and singing and talking to her. I think baby girl is going to be pretty loved!
I was able to do a fun gender reveal for Devin and the girls. What's funny is that nobody knew that I had gone in for an ultrasound! Devin was out of town and my sweet friend who works at the hospital asked me to come in to help her train a student. She was able to tell me the gender and I thought it would be fun to surprise everyone. So when Devin and the girls got home they found this...
Baby girl #4 and we couldn't be more excited!!
The next day at Target, Tess said to me, "Mom, I have to buy this for the baby!" How can I say no to that?
General Women's Conference looks like this at our house... These girls are the best!
And of course, once we found out that we are having a girl my nesting kicked in full swing and I began one project after the other. The first was this adorable floral mobile. So happy with how it turned out!
Started teaching Tess the alphabet this year. She loves doing the activities that go along with each letter!
Oh... and also this happens once you know which gender to buy for!
September was a pretty easy-going month for us! Gave us some time to breathe before the craziness of October!


































































No comments:
Post a Comment