Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bless Tess

On Sunday, September 7, Devin was able to give our sweet Tessly a blessing.  As I sat and listened to the blessing I was very aware of how much our Heavenly Father knows us personally.  Thinking back on the things the other girls were blessed with and hearing the things that Tessly was being blessed with, I could differentiate their blessings according to their personalities and what they would need throughout their lives.  I feel extremely blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and the Priesthood and that Devin lives in such a way that he is worthy to hold the Priesthood and bless our daughters.  There is no other time that the veil of Heaven feels like it is open to us as it does during the time of having and blessing babies.  I am very aware of the hand of God in our lives during this time, and I know how much He loves each one of us.  I am grateful for this knowledge and grateful for the Plan of Salvation.  Jesus Christ paid the Ultimate price for us and I hope to live in such a way that I am worthy to bow before Him when He returns.  I also hope that Adalyn, Quincy, and Tessly will grow to love the Lord and His Gospel and become all that our Savior would want them to become.

Grandma and Grandpa Wayment were able to fly out and share this special day with us.  We were very grateful for that as this was the first "big" day for our family in California, where our extended families aren't close by.  We definitely felt the difference and the loss of not having all our family and friends with us.  But it was still special nonetheless and we had a few friends join us for dessert later that night to celebrate.






So grateful to have this angel in our family.  We all couldn't love her more.

No comments: