We had so much fun over the holidays watching Adalyn with all of her cousins. She absolutely loves all of them. It was great watching them all interact and seeing their different personalities. We can't wait to see the younger ones in a year when they are talking and running around with the older ones.
Addie and Maddie(6weeks apart)

Adalyn and Kayson (2 1/2 months apart)

Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the other cousins... but Adalyn really loved playing with and watching Natalee, Carson, Eleanor, and Isaac. She has some really great kids to look up to.
(Side Note: For those who are keeping tabs, Adalyn pooped a different color today and of course I wanted everyone to know!)
1 comment:
What? A different color? And no picture?? Isn't this Addie's online journal? I can't believe you left out all the exciting details!
Love the pictures and video (I'm partial to the one with the two little girls, of course)!
Post a Comment