Wednesday, August 22, 2007

OHIOOOOOO!!!!!






Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Palmyra, Sandusky, and Niagara Falls. I have a few more pictures that I will put up soon, but I am running out of time.





We paid our $2.00 "preservation fee" to the Community of Christ to be able to enter the Kirtland Temple. It was amazing to be in the same room where the Father and Son, as well as many others, had presented themselves to Joseph Smith. We were told about the "strong ones" who "stuck it out" in Kirtland. It was interesting to hear about another perspective of what went down in in the 1830's.






There 37 angry Indians fans that were screaming at Krystal to get out of the way, but I think it was worth it for this beautiful picture. The stinking Yankees won the game, but we did enjoy ballpark hot dogs and only suffered one or two nosebleeds from the altitude of our seats.



























Posted by Picasa

No comments: